Pest Control for Black Widow in Palm Desert and surrounding areas.
Black Widow Spiders are a VERY common problem in our area. Where ever you’re located in the Coachella Valley, chances are You’ll find a Black Widow lurking somewhere!
Things you can do, with your Pest Control Service to help prevent Black Widows at home:
- Remove debris ~ They provide spiders a good area to build webs.
- Eliminate all boxes and papers in & out of your home, garage, and storage areas.
- USE Pest Control service to treat Black Widows AND the pests they FEED on. ***Black Widows LOVE crickets***
- CHANGE exterior lights to less BUG attractive Yellow Light Bulbs!
- Regular light bulbs attract bugs like CRICKETS and roaches, this FOOD Source attracts Black Widows!
Delivering GUARANTEED Control of Black Widows in Coachella Valley & High Desert.
Black Widow Spiders
Dangerous Black Widows are black, GLOSSY spiders WITHOUT hair, and have a bright reddish hourglass mark on their under bellies.
Females get up to 1 and 1/2 inches long when legs are extended. Male spiders also have the red marks on bellies, but they’re light tan, and a much SMALLER size. Black Widow spiders spread right after hatching! Just hatched Black Widows climb to highest spot possible, and find a breeze. Hatchlings spin web like a balloon, and float out in the breeze to find a new home.
Signs & Symptoms of Black Widow Bite
If you think a Black Widow bit you, call your Doctor! When possible bring the spider for identification. Black Widow bites aren’t usually deadly when treated. Pain caused by a Black Widow bite is almost immediate, but the actual BITE isn’t what hurts, in fact you may not even notice it! Pain reaches max one – three hours after bite, and can last twelve to forty-eight hours.
Evidence of a Black Widow Bite:
- Local SWELLING
- TWO very SMALL RED SPOTS (Where FANGS pierced skin.)
Major Symptoms of Black Widow Bite:
- High body temperature
- High blood pressure
- Excessive sweating
Providing Pest Control for Spiders Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage, Palm Springs, Desert hot Springs, the Coachella Valley, Morongo Basin, Yucca Valley, & Twenty-nine Palms Ca.